COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Health officials in Santa Clara County are encouraging those who can get vaccinated or boosted to do so in order to reduce the risk of contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
- The vaccine is the best protection against COVID-19
- Parents, know your options and have a plan for your family. Be ready to get your child vaccinated against COVID-19
- The COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 4 months to 11 years old is a child-sized dose and will still be a two-dose series
- Testing has shown that the vaccines are safe and very effective
- Vaccinated children will be able to participate in more activities and attend more events
County Vaccination Clinics
New appointments are regularly added by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department and other providers. For the most up-to-date information, including drop-in vaccination sites, please visit the Santa Clara County Public Health Department website.