- Santa Clara Unified School District
- Innovation Expo Homepage
Design the Logo and Mascot for Innovation Expo 2023
Last month, we announced our student showcase, Innovation Expo on April 8, 2023. This month, we are excited to share the details for our Logo and Mascot Design Competition!
Students of all ages across the district are invited to design a logo and mascot that embodies the spirit of innovation in the Santa Clara Unified School District community.
The designs can be created digitally or on paper — as a team or as an individual. Winners will be selected by the Innovation Expo Committee after the competition closes on December 9, and the designs will be used on Innovation Expo collateral moving forward.
How To Participate
Step1 — Review Design Requirements
- Review the Design Brief video on our YouTube channel. This will provide an understanding of what we’re looking for.
- You can also find more information on our Innovation Expo webpage.
Step 2 — Create Your Designs
- Designs can be created digitally or on paper — as a team or as an individual.*
- If the designs are created on paper, please submit high-quality photos of the designs from multiple angles when filling out the form.
- Please use our District Color Palette to create your color scheme:
- Primary: #e27836 & #0497d5
- Secondary: #004581 & #ffd600
- Tertiary: #78A942
Step 3 — Submit Your Designs and Write-Up
- All designs need to be submitted online via the Expo Logo and Mascot Student Design Competition Form by Friday, December 9.
- Submit a short write-up (under 240 words) telling us how you created your designs and how your designs embody Santa Clara Unified’s spirit of innovation.
Step 4 — Winning Designs Selected
The winners will be selected by the Innovation Expo Committee and will be announced in December.
Step 5 — Winners Announced
The winning designs will be announced districtwide, and the logo and mascot will be used on all Innovation Expo collateral moving forward.
Visit our website at santaclarausd.org/innovationexpo for more information about the design requirements.
We can’t wait to see what our students come up with! Don’t delay, the competition ends on December 9, 2022.