Register and Log In
Children registered at a Santa Clara Unified school, or living in a City of Santa Clara zip code, can sign up for the Footsteps2Brilliance program.
- In order for the app to verify your eligibility, when you complete the initial registration you must be located within the City of Santa Clara
- Go to www.myf2b.com/register/santaclara
- Select language preference (Spanish or English)
- Enter parent/guardian contact information
- Enter child's information (name, DOB)
- Select child's school or choose "my child is not in school yet" if they are not old enough to attend school
- Wait to receive your "super secret code" for login access
- Login details will also be emailed to you at the address you provided during registration
- From a smart device (phone, tablet etc.) visit the app store to download the Footsteps2Brilliance app
- From your computer go to www.myf2b.com
- Enter your super secret code or the username and password provided when you registered
- Download the books and games
- You will only have to do this once, after that, the games and books will be stored on the device
- It’s recommended that you connect to the internet at least every couple of months to receive any recent updates and/or to upload your child’s progress to the database
- Log out of the program
- Have your child log in with his/her Super Secret Code and they are ready to begin
- By logging in with their Super Secret Code, the usage data can be collected by the district
- You are now ready to explore all of the wonderful features of Footsteps2Brilliance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry, your name, and your phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please, provide a screenshot of the error message if applicable.
Parents and community members
Please email email@example.com with your inquiry, your name, and your phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please, provide a screenshot of the error message if applicable.