Aeries Parent Portal
The Aeries Parent Portal provides year-round online access to student report cards, state testing, and English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) test results.
Before the start of school each year, parents must also use the Aeries Parent Portal to complete the
Annual Student Information Update (ASIU) which allows families to update emergency contacts, medical information, and electronically sign yearly consent forms. After the ASIU window closes, families will need to contact the school directly to make any changes.
Aeries Parent Portal Login
Please follow the step-by-step guide below to log in.
Can't Log In?
or TEXT: (408) 900-6867
If you have questions regarding your child’s report card, please contact your school office.
Please use this page to navigate through the various questions and answers that have been compiled based on feedback from families. If you do not find the answers you need here, please email technical support or text (408) 900-6867.
- I have not used Aeries Parent Portal before, how do I set up an account?
- I received my parent portal account information but cannot log on. What should I do?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- Is there a mobile app for Aeries?
- What information can I view/update through the parent portal?
- I have more than one child at different schools in the district. Can I use the same parent portal account to update multiple students?
- I don’t have an email address. How do I update my student’s information?
- How do I correct the spelling of my student’s name? I don’t have access to this field via the Parent Portal.
- Will there be in-person or online tutorials offered on how to use the Parent Portal?