At SCUSD Kidventure Camp, children embark on week-long unique adventures where campers discover new possibilities and interests through special visitors and activities that promote new learning experiences. The focus is to foster collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, accomplishment, and a sense of belonging. The camps are intentionally designed with mixed age groups to encourage the development of life-long learning skills of problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
A day in the life of a camper can include hands-on learning through art and science experiences, water and sensory play, large group games, sports, board games, dramatic play, sewing, technology, and cooking. Children can be seen reading a favorite book, hanging out with friends, working in teams, supporting and learning from peers.
The summer programs at SCUSD continue to successfully grow year after year and we are proud to serve the Santa Clara community with a fun and educational summer experience for children.
Transitional Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
- TK/Kinders: 1 teacher to 10 students
1st-6th Grade: 1 teacher to 20 students
- November Break: November 20th-November 22, 2023
- December Break: December27-December 28th, 2023
- January Break- January 2-January 5, 2024
- February Break- February 20th-February 22, 2024
- April Break- April 15- April 18, 2024
- Summer- TBD
- 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Agnew Elementary School- 3534 Zanker Rd #D113, San Jose, CA 95134
- Millikin Elementary School- 615 Hobart Terrace #DC1, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Ponderosa Elementary School- 804 Ponderosa Avenue #93, Sunnyvale 94086
Locations are subject to change
Program Administrator -
(408) 423- 3678
Secretary - Early and Extended Learning