The Facility Development and Planning Department develops the District’s long-range capital improvement strategic master plans. It also participates in any potential real estate acquisitions and the environmental analysis of potential, future, and existing sites by complying with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC). The Department works with developers to assist with growth projections districtwide and identifies the need for school expansion or new site development. Facility Development and Planning coordinates facility leases with third parties and joint use opportunities.
If you need to contact the Maintenance, Operations, and Grounds Department, please contact James Bakos at (408) 423-2059 or email@example.com.
Use of Facilities
Starting May 29, 2018, all Facility Use Requests will be made through Facilitron. Visit our Use of Facilities webpage for details.
If you have any questions, you may contact:
- Facilitron at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)-272-2962 ext 1.
RFPs / Bids
RFP - Property Management Services for Casa Del Maestro
- Deadline for questions and clarifications is April 16, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
- Deadline for submittal of Response is April 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
- Request for Proposal Document
BID 1095 - Floor Covering Replacement Project at Hughes and Montague Elementary Schools
All due dates for BID 1095 will be revised in a future addendum and posted to this webpage.
- Mandatory Job-Walk is on hold
- Notice to Contractors for Bid 1095
- Project Manual for Bid 1095
- Drawings for Bid 1095
- Addendum #1 for Bid 1095
- Addendum #2 for Bid 1095
- Addendum #3 for Bid 1095
- Addendum #4 for Bid 1095
RFQ#19-20-007 - Districtwide Ongoing Architectural and Engineering Services
- Deadline for questions and clarifications is March 31, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
- Deadline for submittal of Response is April 7, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
- Overview and Submission Guidelines
- Attachment A- Respondent Qualifications Statement
- Attachment B- Agreement
- Addendum #1
- Addendum #2
- Addendum #3
Upcoming in April 2020
Facility Interior Inventory and Assessment RFQ/P - Inventory of interior assets at all schools and data entry into the new online work order system.