Supports for Adults
All adults working at Santa Clara Unified School District are guided in developing the competencies of the Adult Portrait, and benefit from enhanced wellness and mental health supports. Additionally, professional learning systems provide individualized pathways for growth.
Success Indicators Include
- The capacity for all adults to self-assess and demonstrate mastery on the competencies/prioritized competencies of the Adult Portrait
- Staff accessing the professional learning pathways
- Recruitment and retention of a diverse and high-quality staff
- Culturally responsive and sustaining ideas or solutions are evident throughout our work
- Increase in adult reports of a supportive and inviting work environment