6th Classroom Inovation Cohort
In alignment with SCUSD’s District Priorities and Instructional Strategies, the Professional Learning and Technology Services Departments have designed a year-long professional learning experience focused on Digital Classroom Innovation.
15 Sixth grade (English, History, Math, Science) teachers will:
- Receive classroom makeover including audio, video equipment, Apple TV, teacher iPad, new AV system
- Learn how to incorporate technology into the classroom with a focus on computer science, digital citizenship
- Create innovative lesson design integrating technology and curriculum, followed by a reflection cycle on implementation
- Visit neighboring district(s) who have implemented innovative technology practices
- Receive individual and group coaching and support