Welcome to KickUp, SCUSD's professional Learning Management System
KickUp is SCUSD’s professional learning management system. It is a central repository for all SCUSD professional learning and training sessions which includes a library of online courses and resources.
Please use your SCUSD username and password to log in to KickUp.
All SCUSD course offerings can be viewed within KickUp. Agendas, slide decks, and shared resources will be linked within each course description.
Staff can access their KickUp account by logging into pulse.kickup.co. When logging into KickUp for the first time, click the "Log in with Google" button and use your SCUSD email account.
- How to Register for Courses
- How to Un-register for an Event
- Confirming Attendance for an Event
- Review Workshops You've Attended
- Adding University Credit into KickUp
- Adding Attended Workshops/Confrerences Outside of SCUSD
Registration and Course Look Up
Please provide a thorough description of the problem and, if required, the IT department will schedule a video conference to discuss further at a convenient time.
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Se habla español
- email@example.com or text (408) 900-6867
Adding University Credit from a Conference or Workshop
- Adela Tejeda, Administrative Assistant