Classified Applications and Resources
Classified Employment Opportunities
Classified positions are non-teaching positions — ones that don't require a credential. Positions like food service workers, bus drivers, secretaries, and instructional assistants in the schools are all examples of classified jobs.
SCUSD uses an online job application process for all classified job positions.
When You Apply
It is recommended that you upload the following documents during the online application process:
- Cover letter (preferred but not required)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Certificates and Degrees
If you have questions about an opening, please email the contact listed on the posting for any application status updates.
If you are offered a position, you will need to complete the Human Resources requirements below:
- Completed New Hire Packet
- I-9 verifying documents
- Provide Your social security card
- The Santa Clara County Office of Education payroll system requires that pay warrants be issued payable to your name as it appears on your social security card — please check your documents reflect current information
- A negative TB test — either a skin test, blood test, or chest X-ray is accepted
- Cost covered by new employee
- Cost covered by the District