SCUSD uses an electronic flyer posting and distribution system called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, and to embrace innovative technology, we provide electronic flyer delivery and access.Through Peachjar, each school can send flyers to its families, and outside nonprofit organizations can send district-approved flyers to all SCUSD families who are subscribed to receive emails. These flyers are also posted on each school’s website for the duration that the organization signs up for. Look for the Peachjar button on your school’s website homepage.
Using the Peachjar system, flyers can be sent directly to email inboxes as well as posted on school websites for easy access.
You do not need to have a Peachjar account or log in to view flyers. However, you do need to have an account and log in to manage your flyer delivery preferences, including frequency (daily, weekly, etc.). Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Only school and district-approved flyers will be sent and posted.
School and district-approved flyers will keep you informed about upcoming events and enrichment opportunities offered by local nonprofit organizations. Sign up now at the Peachjar website.
Our district cooperates with nonprofit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students. You can login or sign up for an account at the Peachjar website. Once you have submitted your flyer, SCUSD will automatically be notified and will review the flyer before it is approved for distribution. If the flyer is approved, it will be distributed via email to subscribed families of the selected schools and posted on Peachjar. If the flyer is denied, you will receive an email to the address associated with your account explaining why the flyer was denied. Flyers will be reviewed and distributed or responded to within one week of your submission. Here are some pointers to ensure that your document meets the necessary guidelines for distribution:
In adherence to our board policy and Education Code, we do not distribute flyers on behalf of for-profit organizations. While we appreciate your interest in reaching out to families in our district, any flyers submitted from for-profit organizations will be denied.
Community Free Flyers
Peachjar’s Community Free Flyer Program will cover the fees for one Community Free flyer every 30 days for organizations promoting a free charitable program, service or resource where children are the direct beneficiary. If you think you may qualify for Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Posting Program, contact email@example.com or call 858-997-2117 (option 2) to request a copy of the qualification form.
Community Free Flyer Guidelines
Peachjar’s Community Free Flyer Program will cover the fees for one Community Free flyer every 30 days for organizations promoting a free charitable program, service or resource where children are the direct beneficiary.
All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility and must comply with the following requirements:
- The program, service or resource directly benefits children and does not require participants to qualify, has no enticement for future fee-based programs, and does not serve the purpose of fundraising, collecting donations or allow for the purchase of products or services.
- The organization is not nationally recognized and physically resides within the boundaries of the school district it wishes to distribute to.
- The organization is not receiving fees or revenue from vendors participating in the event.
Submissions are limited to one flyer distribution to one school district every 30 days. If a community organization wishes to distribute to more than one school district or more frequently than every 30 days, the community organization can choose to distribute a standard flyer, subject to Peachjar's fees.
If you think you may qualify for Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Posting Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-997-2117 (option 2) to request a copy of the qualification form. Peachjar reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
Use of Facilities
Flyer approval does not constitute facility rental or access to our school sites, which is an entirely separate process. Please visit our Use of Facilities webpage to find out more information about the rental process and to access Facilitron, our online facility rental system, where you can find photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay facility rental fees online. Complete the use of facilities process before distributing a flyer.
Call (408) 423-2109 or email email@example.com.
- Submit flyers at least two weeks in advance of the event.
- Flyers are reviewed and distributed once a week, on Fridays.
- The event/program/rehearsal must take place within Santa Clara County.
- All documents must be PDF format.
- All documents must be portrait orientation and be 8.5x11 inches.
- If you have a Spanish version of your flyer, please include it on a second page.
- Include your organization's Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Tax Number.
- We verify your tax-exempt status on the IRS website.
- Flyers are automatically declined if the EIN cannot be verified.