All general obligation bond programs are managed by the Bond Projects Department. Please visit our subpages for more information.
The Bond Projects Program is transitioning to electronic bidding for all projects. The project identified in a published Notice to Contractors as utilizing the PlanetBids Vendor Portal require registration as a vendor.
To register, visit our Planet Bids Vendor Portal.
Once registered you will be able to do the following on bids utilizing the PlanetBids platform:
- View and participate in Bond Project bid solicitations
- Maintain your own vendor profile
- Search for bid solicitations and download documents
- Submit bids electronically
For PlanetBids technical support, contact Tech Support for online assistance.
- Director of Bond Projects Report, dated February 9, 2023
- Public Notice of Regular Meeting of the Citizen’s Independent Bond Oversight Committee 2023-03-08
- Site plans for Measure BB 2018 Site Exterior Improvements projects
Bond Funds Status
Note Regarding Bond Projects Documents
We are in the process of re-formatting all legacy documents previously posted on the former district website to be compliant with web accessibility requirements of the U.S. Office of Civil Rights, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and Sections 504 and 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If you are searching for information and do not see it here, please contact Bond Projects Director Larry Adams and we will provide the documents in a format that is accessible to you.