Scott Lane Elementary School Master Plan
The District has identified funding to redesign and construct a new parking lot, entrances and exits and student pick-up/drop-off. In order to create a parking lot design that enhances the future of the Scott Lane Campus, the District is creating a phased master plan for the campus.
A master plan is a dynamic long-term planning document that provides a visionary site plan to guide future expansion with enhanced student and community access to the sites.
Areas Included in the Master Plan
- Replace all portables with permanent classrooms
- Parking lot entrance, exit, student drop-off and pick-up
- Construct a new Preschool and Transkindergarten building and play area
- Field Renovation
- Construct a new administration/office with offices for student support programs
- Construct a new larger multipurpose, kitchen and stage
- Replace existing windows and window coverings
- Construct a new permanent library
- All of the areas and buildings on the Scott Lane Elementary Campus
Currently, funding is only identified for parking lot improvements. The other improvements identified in the Master Plan will be completed as funding is secured in phases. Once the Master Plan is complete in June of 2022, the design of the new parking lot will begin. The parking lot will be constructed in the summer of 2023.
October 19, 2022 | Community Meeting #2 | In-Person
March 24, 2022 | Board Meeting | Master Plan Update #1
February 17, 2022 | Community Meeting #1 | Virtual