Certificated Employment Information
Certificated positions include teachers, school nurses, instructional coaches, teacher-librarians, and other positions that require a credential (e.g. school counselors, school psychologists, school social workers, speech-language pathologists, etc.).
Non-teaching positions like food service workers, bus drivers, clerical staff, and instructional assistants are known as "classified" positions — find out more on our Classified Employment Information webpages.
SCUSD needs Substitute Teachers! Learn how to become part of our team using the links below:
- Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit Requirements
- Fingerprinting Information
- Substitute Credential Services
- Substitute Teacher Application & Information
- Substitute Teacher Job Description