Daily Health Self-Check
Staff, students, and families should self-screen daily for symptoms of COVID-19. Individuals may not enter a campus if they have symptoms or have been in close contact with an infectious person and should contact their health provider for evaluation and direction on self-care.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose with another symptom
- Nausea or vomiting
Individuals may not enter a facility if they:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days
- Are living with or had close contact with someone who, in the past 10 days, has been in isolation for or had a test confirming they have the virus. Close contact is 0-6 feet of a positive case while infectious for a period of more than 15 minutes cumulative within a 24-hour period, regardless of face coverings.
- Have experienced COVID-19 symptoms (listed by SCCPHD COVID-19 Prepared pg. 25-26) within the past 3 days.
Quarantine and Test Result Decision Tree Flow Charts
We follow the protocols outlined in the Santa Clara County Public Health Department (SCCPHD) guidelines for various COVID-related scenarios. Below are links to decision tree flow charts from the SCCPHD that illustrate the quarantine and test result guidelines: