- Law Foundation of Silicon Valley Housing Program provides free legal advice and representation on housing-related matters to low-income families and individuals in Santa Clara County.
- Law Foundation of Silicon Valley Legal Advocates for Children & Youth (LACY) provides free and confidential legal assistance to children and youth in juvenile dependency, family law, probate guardianship, education matters, etc
- Law Foundation of Silicon Valley Mental Health program provides free legal services to any individual who lives in Santa Clara County and who identifies as having a mental health or a developmental disability on economic rights and patients rights issues.
- Pro Bono Project assists with civil cases in family law and consumer law for low-income Santa Clara residents.
- Asian Law Alliance provides consultation and legal representation on a free or low-cost basis. Areas of services include housing, public benefits, immigration, domestic violence and/or violent crimes, and civil rights. Services are offered in Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Korean and other languages as needed.
Bay Area Legal Aid offers legal advice and counsel on various civil legal issues, including housing, public benefits, consumer law, health care access and medical billing. Low-income Bay Area residents can call the Legal Advice Line or Health Consumer Center to obtain such services.