Summer Mental Health Supports for Students and Families
Some students may feel additional stress and anxiety during this period of uncertainty. Please refer to the Family Resource Center for resources and check back soon for updates!
If this is a medical or mental health emergency, please DO NOT make an appointment. Please contact the following sources immediately:
- 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room if you can get there safely
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741 - This is for crisis intervention
- Support Text Line: text “support” to 741-741 - This is for non-emergency support
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Tele-Interpreters service available for over 150 languages
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
- Bill Wilson Center
Crisis Line: 408-850-6125
24/7 Youth Hotline: 1-888-247-7717
An instant messaging teen chat line Monday-Friday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. on the Bill Wilson Center website, select "Chat 4 Teens" (bottom left under "All Services").
- Please view this resource from the National Association of School Psychologists about talking to children about COVID-19.