Wellness Check-In Appointments
Wellness Check-in Appointments
Wellness Check-ins are currently not available. Some students may feel additional stress and anxiety during this period of uncertainty. During these summer months, please refer to the Family Resource Center and our Wellness Resources page for resources. Check back soon for updates!
If this is a medical or mental health emergency,please contact the following sources immediately:
- 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room if you can get there safely
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741 - This is for crisis intervention
- Support Text Line: text “support” to 741-741 - This is for non-emergency support
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Tele-Interpreters service available for over 150 languages
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
- Bill Wilson Center
Crisis Line: 408-850-6125
24/7 Youth Hotline: 1-888-247-7717
An instant messaging teen chat line Monday-Friday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. on the Bill Wilson Center website, select "Chat 4 Teens" (bottom left under "All Services").
- Please view this resource from the National Association of School Psychologists about talking to children about COVID-19.
Family Resource Center
For additional resources, please refer to the Family Resource Center.
The Family Resource Center (FRC) has a centralized location to increase collaboration and provide additional streamlined services and resources to help families become more engaged in their child’s education. The services will help families access critical information that is readily available in accessible formats and languages promoting culturally appropriate practices reflecting our parent community.