- Full day parking is available in Lots A and C.
- Doors open to the public at 9:55 a.m.
- Welcome ceremony takes place in the center of the first floor at 10:00 a.m.
- Morning Presenters, The building will be open starting at 8:00 a.m. Please be ready to present by 9:45 a.m. Then over to the Welcome Stage in the middle of the building on the first floor by 10:00 a.m. for the welcome ceremony.
- Afternoon Presenters should be ready to present by 12:30 p.m.
- Make sure to take your materials with you at the end of your assigned time.
- If you registered to use a Chomebook you will check them out and return them to the Chromebook stations at main enterance and side entrance. PLEASE NOTE: Presenters need to know their SCUSD Google login to use the Chromebooks.
* NOTE FOR ALL PROJECTS : student projects, teacher projects, class projects, and site projects ALL need to be registered so space can be reserved for your project. Set up and drop off for all project materials will be on Friday, March 27th between 6p.m. and 8 p.m. You may drop off project materials in the 20 Minute Loading and Unloading Zone in Lot E.