Please bring a print out of your free ticket or show the ticket on your mobile device. Order your free ticket now!
- Full-day parking is available in Lots A and C.
- The Welcome ceremony will be held on the stage outside the front of the main entrance of the Student Engagement Center at 10:00 a.m.
- Participants must take their materials home with them at the end of the event.
- Chromebooks and monitors will be available to checkout at the Chromebook station located at the main and side entrance of the Student Engagement Center. Please return them to the Chromebook station at the main entrance and side entrance.
- Presenters need to know their SCUSD Google login to use the Chromebooks.
- The raffle will be held at 2:45 p.m. on the stage located outside the front of the main entrance of the Student Engagement Center.
- Participants must be present to receive prizes.
Important Information for all Projects
Student projects, teacher projects, class projects, and site projects must be registered so that space can be reserved for the project. Set up and drop off for all project materials will be on Friday, March 27th between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. You may drop off project materials in the 20 minute loading and unloading zone in parking lot E.
This celebration is a free public event! Everyone must register for this free event. Register in advance using the link below.