Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Santa Clara Unified School District. We have many opportunities for you to share your passion by supporting our students and schools, and helping where you’re needed most.
Corporate and Nonprofit Volunteers
Family and Community Volunteers
During the COVID-19 related health protocols, we will be processing a limited number of volunteer applications for site-specific volunteer opportunities. We will be requiring in-person volunteers to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (more information is on the first page of the volunteer packet) in addition to the TB test requirement.
Here are some steps to guide you through the volunteer process:
- Complete the online volunteer packet below, selecting the school or department from the drop-down menu:
- Submit a copy of a photo ID, such as a Driver's License. If you will be volunteering in person, submit a copy of a current TB test and proof of Covid 19 vaccination.
- These should be scanned and attached to the volunteer packet.
- The site or department administrator will review the application and either approve or deny the request.
- The school site or department secretary will notify you when you are cleared to volunteer.
Please be aware that all volunteering is handled through the individual school sites and departments — we do not have a volunteer pool that is monitored at the district level.
Contact Julie Bennett in Human Resources at (408) 423-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you in the near future.